Last updated: 22 September 2020
Ordering SustainCERT Services
Setting Up Profiles for Clients
Content on this Site
SustainCERT does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality or appropriateness of any content transmitted to or through the Site. You acknowledge that SustainCERT simply acts as a passive conduit for the publication and distribution of content posted by a third-party. You understand that all content posted on, transmitted through, or linked through the Site, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. You understand that SustainCERT does not control and is not responsible for content available through the Site, and that by using the Site, you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, misleading, or offensive. The Site content does not reflect the views of SustainCERT, its officers, managers, owners, employees, agents, designees or other users. You further acknowledge that SustainCERT has no obligation to screen, preview, monitor or approve any content published by you, any Client, or a third party. However, SustainCERT reserves the right to review and delete any content that, in its sole judgment, violates these Terms and Conditions.
This Site may provide links or otherwise direct you to other Sites of third parties. SustainCERT does not control or operate any such third-party Sites. Any information you provide to these third-parties Sites is subject to the respective policies of those third parties. SustainCERT will not be responsible or liable for, and does not endorse any content, advertising, goods or services provided on or through these outside Sites or for your use or inability to use such Sites.
- you will not use the Site if you are under the age of eighteen (18);
- you will not use the Site in any manner that violates any relevant law or that infringes, misappropriates or violates any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, transmitting any content that may infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s rights of publicity, contractual rights, fiduciary rights or intellectual property rights;
- you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, sell, re-sell or exploit the Site or its content for any commercial, educational or any other non-personal purpose or any for any purpose unrelated to your personal purchasing decisions;
- you will not post (through our “Contact Us” page or our “Sign Up” page for subscriptions), any irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site;
- you will not harass, threaten, intimidate, impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, any other person, falsify your contact or other information, misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with SustainCERT, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a review or rating;
- you will not knowingly provide or submit false or misleading information;
- you will not take any action that would undermine the review and rating process under the Site;
- you will not use the Site in any way that could interfere with the rights of SustainCERT or the rights of other users of the Site;
- you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other user accounts, any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any server used by SustainCERT by hacking, password ‘mining’ or any other illegitimate or unauthorized means, including attempting to obtain password, account, or any other personal or private information from any other Site user;
- you will not transmit or submit any transmission or other materials that are encrypted or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that is likely or intended to damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the Site;
- you will not access, download, monitor, or copy any information contained on our Site through artificial means (including but not limited to use any ‘deep-link’, ‘scraper’, ‘robot’, ‘bot’, ‘spider’ or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent automatic or manual process, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site;
- you will not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site; or
- you will not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of the Site, or any other customer of SustainCERT or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information other than your own information, except as expressly authorized by SustainCERT and provided for by the Site.
Notice for California Residents who Visit our Site
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California web users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Services are provided by SustainCERT located at 1 Rue de Turi, L-3378 Livange, Luxembourg. If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding the Services, please contact SustainCERT by sending an email to email@example.com or sending a letter, first class certified mail, to SustainCERT, care of Lisa Rosen, located at 1 Rue de Turi, L-3378 Livange, Luxembourg. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or Hearing Impaired at TDD (800) 326-2297 or TDD (916) 322-1700.