SustainCERT is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of visitors to our website.
We may update this policy from time to time, so please do revisit this page regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining the SustainCERT site, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits, the pages you viewed and the resources you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you – for example, when you contact us.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data that does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the ‘Settings’ section of your computer. For more information, please read the advice published by the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To inform you of any changes to our website or services.
We never give your details to third parties that would enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure, and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in accordance with this Cookies Policy or in the circumstances detailed below:
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. You also have the right to delete any cookies that are already on your computer which can be done within the ‘Settings’ section of your computer. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Cookies Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.